Darling, I am growing old,
Silver threads among the gold,
Shine upon my brow today;
Life is fading fast away.

Eben E. Rexford

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I can't believe what I did!

I had it all perfect, just like I wanted it, except for one thing. My first post had accidently been posted three times. No problem, I thought. I went to the edit page and selected one to delete. Whoops! It didn't work. Tried it again. This time I selected "all", thinking it meant all of that post. I was warned that deletion couldn't be undone. Okay. I wanted the whole post to disappear. Hit the button. GONE. Message: You haven't created a blog. Echo: Are you sure you want to delete? Yes. Gone, gone, gone.

At least my template and format are intact. My followers (all three) remain. I have the first post saved on my computer. I'll try again, but not now. I need another cup of coffee. Maybe coffee on steroids. EEEEEeeeeeeeeeeek. This is not a sign of old age. It's a sign of stupidity. That, I can work on. The journey continues~

No comments:

Post a Comment